Subject: Moderator Application Format Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:04 pm
Good Day to all
We are now officially opening this application thread for the new aspiring Test Moderator applicants who aspires to be of service to the community. If you have the dedication to be of service to your fellow people then show us what you got.
To apply, kindly answer/fill-up the following statements below and make your own thread:
1. What is your Complete Name?
2. What is your GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), country and languages you speak:
3. Why do you want to become a test moderator and if you were to be chosen what can we expect from you? (Be serious in answering this, be specific and tell us your reasons)
4. What is moderating for you? (Explain the meaning in your own thoughts and words)
5. What are your Strengths that would be helpful in this endeavor?
6. Where do you spend most your time on? ingame or Forum?
7.Last Remarks: ( You may write anything you want that might be convincing for us to draw you into the team )
For all applicants we wish you the best of luck and do your best in being a good model in the community. For those who aspires to be of service start to be of help to others now and for those who are doing his/her best to be of help, stay the same and excel further.
1. Always be active in forum.. 2. Be helpful. and make forum warm and welcoming place. 3. Provide details if u know about problems for the user. 4. Never become Personal or take insults personal. 5.Stay calm and try to get situation under control. 6. Bring new users to play with. and lastly keep the forum "clean"
Best Regards, MU Surigao Team.
Last edited by VhalKyrie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total