- Real Name:Kris Niño G. Jabil
- Age:20 YEARS OLD
- Your home country:Philippines
- Level of english:EXCELLENT!
- Other languages known:Tagalog,Bisaya
- Main Character (on every server you have and specify the server name)
- Experience status (years played , mu knowledge , other mu job experience )YEARS PLAYED: 9 YEARS (also played MU Global)MU Knowledge: From the beginning to Season4 (Plenty more space of improvement.)OTHER MU JOB EXPERIENCE:
HGM of CriticalMU;CharacterName: Rukia
Please answer the following :
1. Why do you want to join the staff?- Express my friendship to the owner.
2. What are your personal skills and competences? ( social , organizational, technical , other)-I was a Battalion Commander of Citizen Advancement Training 07-08 so expect me to handle a group of people without any sweat.
-1 year Information Technology student and still improving my self.
-3 years Marine Transportation student, a semi military course. I am a disciplined individual.
3. What can you bring to the server/community?- Relieve to the owner and Joy to everyone!
4. Tell us what you think we need to improve?-Forum site.
5. If you are accepted as a GM what can you do besides hosting events ?-Helping on forums and still can be approached not only ingame also in real life.
Describe what you would do in the next situation:
6. Player 1 is making some trouble in the server by swearing at people what would you do?- Give him a warning and let him know it will come to worst if he still continue.
7. Player 1 is asking you something by mail , what would you do if you don't know the answer on his/her question?
- Do research for the question asked. And it will add information not just to me also to the other players.
8. Player1 is getting on your nerves by spamming and making fun of you, What will you do?
-Ignore. Got a lot of patience under my sleeves.
9. What are you going to do in order to help minimize scamming in the future?-Do weekly check of everyone's acct.
10. Being GM sometime can be very hard and have to put up a lot with other players also it’s a voluntary work , where you have to be really serious . Despite knowing this, why do you still want to apply for GM?
[b]- The owner is a close friend of mine. And I want to help despite of the troublesome work of the GM.